So, as you probably know, I recently began my love affair with galettes – the world’s cutest little rustic-y looking tarts! It all started with the Rustic Spiced Pear Galette. And it continued with these Mini Cherry Nutella Galettes. Now it’s time to galette a little more! 😉
Today we’re sharing a DIFFERENT kind of cherry galette! This time, we’ve got some white chocolate in the mix. I am thrilled with how well the white chocolate complements the tangy cherry flavor. You’ve got to try these!
White Chocolate Cherry Galettes
Pie crust (store-bought or home-made) – this time, I made my own 🙂
Cherry pie filling
White chocolate chips
Heavy whipping cream
What to do:
1. Roll out pie crust dough.
2. Use a bowl (with a diameter about as big as your hand) to cut out small circles of the dough.
3. Put about a tablespoon of white chocolate chips onto each circle.
4. On top of that, add a heaping tablespoon of the cherry pie filling.
5. Fold up the crust in that typical galette way! (This is the fun part!) 🙂
6. Brush whipping cream on the galette and sprinkle it with sugar.
7. Bake at 350 degrees for 20-25 minutes.