Happy Monday, friends! I hope your week is off to a great start. If you’re looking at the days ahead, wondering what exactly you’ll be making for meals this week…I’ve got you covered!
Granted, the title of this post could be a little bit misleading – some of these recipes became our favorites in 2014 – but either way, I thought it was high time I shared some of our more recent favorite recipes!
Instead of simply sharing recipe inspiration that I thought looked yummy, I want you to know, these are all recipes that Bjorn and I have tried and really enjoyed! I certainly have a lot of recipes saved on Pinterest, but these are recipes you can consider marked with the stamp of approval! 🙂
- Blueberry Ricotta Breakfast Cake – it’s technically for breakfast, but since it’s not too sweet, I’ve found that it’s delicious any time of day, too! 😉
- Easy Breakfast Casserole Muffins – it is so fun to be able to whip together little breakfast casseroles in muffin tins! Perfect to grab and go.
- Overnight Peach Cobbler Protein Oats – I need to get into these again, since they are so simple and healthy (and yummy!)
- I shared our Pear and Goat Cheese Crostini recipe on my friend Madison’s site – it’s a fun, simple appetizer that’s sure to impress your friends!
- Salsa Verde Honey Lime Chicken and Rice Bake
- The perfect comfort food meal: Tator Tot Hot Dish
- Quinoa Enchilada Casserole – this is such a fun take on a Mexican dish! We like to cut up an avocado on top.
- We’ve been getting into crockpot recipes like crazy lately (they are just the perfect complement to a busy lifestyle!) and these 17 Crockpot Prep Sessions are amazing! Each session includes a grocery shopping list and easy recipes for prepping multiple meals at a time! My friend Jordan and I made meals from the Costco meals session, but the other sessions are proving to have good meals, too!
- Hearty Stuffed Spaghetti Squash – we couldn’t get enough of this one last fall!
- Crockpot Sweet Potato and Quinoa Turkey Chili – this stuff is so good!! Unique, but it’s hearty with flavors that go so well together.
- Charcuterie Boards – meat & cheese boards for supper are one of our favorite things to grocery shop for! You can keep your meal simple with just classic cheeses and crackers…or you can go all out with new varieties of cheese or fancy meats!
- Italian Sausage Cabbage Soup – I made this so often!! The cabbage adds a really great texture to this Italian soup.
- Apricot Oatmeal Cookies – simple and yummy, and not unhealthy, either!
- Peach Blackberry Vanilla Crisp – perfect for fall! …or anytime! 🙂
- Almond Meltaway Cookies – these are my all-time favorite go-to, because almond is my very favorite dessert flavor!! I can’t even count the number of times I’ve whipped these up by now. And they really do practically melt in your mouth!
- I’ve also made these Earl Grey Shortbread Cookies multiple times – they are so beautiful and elegant!
What recipes have been your favorite lately? Do you find yourself leaning toward hearty meals during the wintertime, or have you discovered some fun unique dishes?